After your bid for a home has been accepted, call ALL PRO to arrange a convenient time to inspect the home you are buying
(inspections are usually scheduled for a date after the attorney review period is over)
Confirm inspection date and time with home owner or realtor to ensure that access to the home will be available. Email information requested by All Pro.
– Plan on the inspection taking 2-3 hours for a full evaluation of the home depending on size of home.
– All Pro prefers that the buyer be present for the entire home inspection.
– Defects will be pointed out and explained and important maintenance items will be discussed.
– At the end of the inspection, the home inspector will sit down with you to review all items inspected,
answer any questions and formulate a list of items requiring attention.
– By the end of the inspection we will know the exact the condition of the home you are buying, what items are defective and need attention and have a good general knowledge of all the components of the home.
– The final written inspection report which includes photos, enables the inspector to detail and thoroughly explain all the aspects of the home that may need to be interpreted by others that were not present at the home inspection.
Review the Home Inspection Report that was emailed by All Pro to you and your attorney to determine items of concern that may need to be addressed before closing on the home.
This step is normally not required due to the precise detailed report produced by All Pro, however, if any items need further clarification don’t hesitate to call All Pro.
Ernie Borsellino is president of All Pro Home Inspections. He is a NJ and NY state licensed home inspector, licensed by NJ DEPE for Radon Testing & a Licensed Pesticide Applicator for Termite Inspections. in addition Ernie is a NJ state licensed electrician and educator for other home inspectors. 30 years in business, inspected over 10,000 homes, Voted in as President of the Garden State Chapter of ASHI two times (2005-2007) & (2017-2019) . For more information please call All Pro Home Inspections, (973) 868-4979